Monday, September 10, 2007

News

So I went to Missoula with Team Muleterro and raced downhill in the Jedzilla! I got third in sport class. It was pretty fun, but the course was a bit much for my bike. I had major issues with my fork compression/preload adjustment. This weekend I bit the bullet again and put money down on a road bike. I just want to ride, man! Plus the Muleteers convinced me I would have a good time riding some events and training with them. I guess it's better to spend money on stuff that makes me more healthy than not, but I still feel kind of silly buying two new bikes in one summer! It's okay because I will get to pedal more this fall, as i can still hit the road once the snow starts to stick up in the mountains.
This weekend I am going with the Muleteers to Red Lodge for another race. They all do XC and I will do the downhill again.

No comments: