Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Buying my first house!

Montanadualsport.com headquarters are relocating! I am moving to Livingston, Montana, over the hill from Bozeman to the East 22 miles. Much smaller town, more laid back, no college kids like Bozeman, Yellowstone River goes through about 6 blocks away from the house. Yellowstone National Park is about an hour to the south, Bridger Bowl ski area is still only about 25 minutes away. Downsides are limited to a reputation for being ridiculously windy.

Found a good place for a good price with a good garage that I am buying with my girlfriend. We are going to do major renovation over the next few years as I work as contractor and she is an architect.




Nice newer two car garage to hold my ever growing collection of two-wheelers! Alley access too which is super nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Got some tent space for pops in the yard? I remember our last visit to Livingston and it was a great place.

Unknown said...

Got some tent space for pops in the yard? I remember our last visit to Livingston and it was a great place.