Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let the mods begin

So I have a 6 gallon Acerbis gas tank sitting in my garage waiting to go on the XR600. It showed up today, and is essential eqiupment for backcountry exploration in Montana. In my opinion you need a 200 mile range to really get to the good stuff. I think this will give me 240+ miles.....

Coming soon is a new cockpit setup with Protaper fat bars, risers, grips, and adapters for the handguards.....
The setup it came with is too low for me when I stand up, and the stuff thats coming will give me an extra two inches I think.

The front fork did a wierd hopping thing on the pavement the other day on another test ride, and I backed out 2 clicks on the compression adjusters to see if it helps.

Waiting for the weekend for more riding. Hopefully Thursday and Friday will be spent getting the new parts on there, and then Sat and Sun out riding!

No comments: