Monday, March 3, 2008

I love Itunes

Man do I love Itunes! I just rescued my music library from my external hard drive that used to run on my Mac, which crapped out on me two months ago. I found a utility to let me mount the drive on my PC which I did, and copied my itunes library on to my PC. So after a good two or three months of no itunes I am back in business! I also just put some new stereo stuff into my truck which made it about 100 times better to listen to music in. So my daily commute is much more enjoyable. And, after having Itunes since it came out years and years ago, I just figured out how to make smart playlists! What is wrong with me that I didn't know that before!!!! I have been manually adding music to all the playlists I make and it always pissed me off! Now I can easily make a playlist for all one genre, or artist, or whatever and it autofills for me. Wow. I must be getting old that I don't know how to use the features of a computer program that are very basic. hmph.

Last played artists:
Miles Davis
Sebadoh
Folk Implosion
Lou Barlow
DJ Krush
Darkest Hour

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. iTunes, biking and hiking belong together. I like that you are posting more often. No riding or nuthing for us in Maine today. Ice storm on top of snow storm, but whoops, now it's a rain storm!